Website Design Client: The Chicago Foundation for Mental Health (TCFMH)
Location: Chicago, IL
A local non-profit that provides mental health services in Chicago's Auburn Gresham neighborhood on St. Sabina's campus needed a new website for their organization. This non-profit 501C3 organization needed a website that not only would convey their mission, they needed a site that offered multi-language abilities. Having dealt with various web designers over the years (which were not local), the President of this organization sought a local website design company that they could work closely with, with the goal to achieve new website that would serve as a successful communication tool for their organization.
Within our proposal process, we learned of this new organizations needs and provided a one stop-shop for all their creative needs. Beyond developing this website for this newly formed Non-Profit Organization, we also developed their organization logo. We discussed the pages they wished to develop and AdverGroup authored all the text content and produced custom graphics for their new non-profit website.
Function Abilities Delivered in this Non-Profit 501C3 Website Design Project:
- Logo Creation: Created custom logo for this new non-profit 501C3 organization website.
- Content Creation: Website included creation all text content for this non-profit website, also coded to include proper metadata for search engine optimization.
- Language Translation: We authored all preliminary text content for this client, which they revised as needed. Once all "English" text was approved by the client, we then translated all the content so it would work with the Language switcher component.
- Language Switcher Component: for Multilingual website design that offers English and Spanish options as desired for this client. This component allows the web administrator to set associations and relationships among website articles, menus and modules.
- Image Procurement, Image Licensing & Graphic Design: AdverGroup licensed images and created custom graphics for use on the new website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We coded all metadata on their homepage and webpages, we also produced Search Optimized Blog Content and SEO Blog Configuration plus SEO Optimized Content Creation for non-profit blog.
- Creation of custom website Favicon.
- Included configuration of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
We also included on-site photography to capture fresh new photos of their 501C3 staff. These images were used on their website under their personal page.
Contact AdverGroup today for assistance in achieving a professional website design for your 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. We develop Wordpress and Joomla websites that help your non-profit grow. Beyond being a Non-Profit website design expert, we are also experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We offer complete packages that include content management training which helps our Non-Profit website design clients keep their 501(C)(3) websites active and prominent on search engine result pages.