Web Design Client: Porky's BBQ Restaurant
Location: Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Porky's BBQ is a local restaurant in Arlington Heights, IL. Having recently changed ownership, the new owners of this local restaurant wanted to breath some new life into a this an old business. In addition to revising their menu, they new they needed a new look and a new website where their customers could order their food online.
The new ownership also knew that that they needed to adequately exhibit their delicious food on their new website, new menu printing and on social media. Therefore, when selecting a local web designer to assist with the redevelopment of their website and brand image, they also needed a web design company that could provide food photography.
One of the new owners of Porky's is involved with the local youth football organization and remembered seeing AdverGroup as a sponsor. After a quick review of AdverGroup's website this owner noticed that AdverGroup checked all the boxes and appeared capable of satisfying all of their needs. Upon achieving a proposal from AdverGroup, the next step was a meeting with the ownership team. Next was a brief conversation and meeting with the ownership team in which AdverGroup demonstrated their web design and food photography abilities, the ownership team of Porky's BBQ felt that AdverGroup was a perfect fit for their restaurant web design project and food photography which was required for their planned social media campaign.
Menu to match the New Restaurant Website:
This restaurant website design project included custom design and printing provided for this local restaurants menu to match their new website and brand image.
The Porky's BBQ Menu was printed on 14" wide by 8.5" tall paper with a glossy finish, utilizing full color 4/4 with trifold.
Professional Food Photography included with Restaurant Website Design:
***VIDEO COMMERCIAL PRODUCED BY ADVERGROUP COMING SOON!!!
Restaurant Website Development included:
- Custom Restaurant Website Development using the Joomla CMS Platform
- SEO Optimized Blog for ensuring the client would be relevant in search engines when searching local restaurants
- Project Included recreation of client logo into vectorized image.
- Custom Web Design Template with Image Gallery Component to display client images.
- Custom text copy rewrite of text content for blog articles, webpages, and website policies.
- Created custom graphics and links for food delivery services such as Doordash and Uber Eats
- Online ordering achieved 3 different ways: Linked client's Harbor Touch POS payment system to the website so that customers could order online direct to the restaurants POS system. Also linked to DoorDash and Uber Eats.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimized) Consulting and Text content authored by AdverGroup, included Intelligently titled pages using key words and phrases in efforts conquer search engine result pages for social media influencer.
- Authored and submitted Metadata to Google Search using Google Webmaster Tools per Google Guidelines.
- Optimized website to minimize load time which is recommended by Google for Search Engine Optimization.
- Custom Favicon: A favicon, also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, associated with a particular website or website.
- Set-up and configuration of Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Professional Consultation and training specific to Joomla CMS Dashboard, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
Contact AdverGroup Web Design today for assistance in developing your Restaurant Website Design and/or redevelopment project. They are the best web designer for restaurant websites because we also include professional food photography.