Website Design Client: Stuart Brent Books
Location: Chicago & Winnetka, IL
AdverGroup Web Design was contacted by Amy Brent, who is the daughter of Stuart Brent. Stuart Brent had a well established and iconic Chicago bookstore which was first established in 1946 on Rush Street in Chicago. He moved his bookstore to Michigan Avenue in 1952, where it was eventually designated a landmark by The City of Chicago. Today, Stuart Brent's love for books and the tradition of the Stuart Brent Bookstore lives on through his daughter Amy, and the Stuart Brent Children’s Book Club. While this client had a website already, the current website was a simple informative website that did not possess any function ability for members to subscribe to their bookclub service, which is now based in Winnetka, IL.
This Membership Subscription eCommerce Website Design included:
- Included creation of an optimized video header for Shopify website which shows extended video duration.
- AdverGroup developed a custom Shopify website design for this local Buffalo Grove Business
- Coded and Optimized Shopify SEO metadata targeting geographical locations for this contractor.
- Implemented Shopify App which allows Product Personalizer w/ unlimited options; textboxes, engraving, personalized image uploader/ file uploader, multi-select, conditional logic .
- Custom Website Design included a full screen overlay slider on the home page for desktop users, and a still image slide show header for users on mobile devices.
- Shopify website design included configuration of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Custom FAVICON or website icon which appears in the tabs of your web browser.
- This project required communication and coordination with various 3rd party developers who create apps for Shopify. This communication was required due to the various custom functions desired by the client.
- Includes ongoing training relative to the Shopify eCommerce Platform.
- Custom video tutorials on updating image galleries in Shopify.
- This client also wished to have their project portfolio exhibited in a very particular way. The client provided an example of a competitor website (which was not Shopify). However, they wished to see the same Image Gallery solution implemented. AdverGroup inspected this competitors website and discovered they were using the "Fotorama Gallery" code. We were able to code this solution to work in the Stuart Brent Book Club Website.
Contact AdverGroup today for assistance in achieving professional search optimized Recurring Subscriptions and eCommerce Membership website that will help your online store conquer search engines. We provide professional web design, development and/or consulting in all platforms including but not limited to Shopify, Wordpress and Joomla. We are considered among the best local ecommerce membership and subscription website developers in the Chicago area because we offer complete packages that include training that helps our clients keep their websites growing.