Millions of web users utilize search engines daily to find products or services. 90% of those people will click links on the first page of the search results. Is your site on that first page? AdverGroup specializes in Search engine optimization (SEO) services and will assist your website in achieving more desirable search engine results.
What is SEO? Search Engine Optimiztion is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
In general, the higher ranked on search results page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO can target different kinds of searches; including general content, image search, local search, video search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
The acronym "SEO’s" also refers to "search engine optimizer," a term adopted by the industry as “one who achieve SEO on behalf of clients”. AdverGroup does just that! As a leading Search engine optimizer, we offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site and site content, SEO tactics may be incorporated into website development and design. We implement "search engine friendly" fundamentals in every aspect of our client site designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, and shopping carts.
Getting indexed, what does it mean? Leading search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!, use crawlers to find pages for their algorithmic search results. Some search engines, notably Yahoo!, operate a paid submission service that guarantee crawling for either a set fee or cost per click
Search engine crawlers look at a number of different factors when crawling a site. Equally as important, search engines sometimes have problems with crawling sites with certain kinds of graphic content, flash files, portable document format files, and dynamic content. In either case, AdverGroup ensures that all both positive and negative factors are addressed in a manner that is consistent with White Hat SEO techniques!
SEO Strategy: SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website will likely involve editing its content and HTML as well as any associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
Increase Search Engine Prominence: A variety of methods can increase the prominence of a webpage within the search results.
- Writing content that includes frequently searched keywords and phrases, so as to be relevant to a wide variety of search queries, all of which tend to increase site traffic. A winning content strategy is extremely important to online success, as earch engines index new and unique content. That being said, the quality of your Web copy holds great value in regards to SEO. Good copywriting will not only help to increase your rankings, but aids in converting your website traffic into paying customers. Our SEO services include copywriting and copy revising, as required when developing unique content that delivers a clear and optimized marketing message to users and search engines alike.
- Adding relevant keywords to a web page's meta data, including the title tag and meta description, improves the relevancy of a site's search listings, thus increasing traffic.
- Local SEO: As consumer seeks local services, consumers will obviously search specific to geographic location. In doing so, search engines will often pull a geographic map of local business listings with important contact and directional information. Local Search Engine Optimization includes creating website content that includes a location modifier on a keyword.
- Cross linking between pages of the same website to provide more links to most important pages also improves visibility. Not to mention being linked to from relevant outside websites also improves results.
- Updating content so as to keep search engines crawling back frequently is another critical aspect in increasing your sites prominence in Search Engines. Therefore the Content management Systems tools that AdverGroup provides will allow website owners the ability to maintain and sustain new content creation required to be noticed by search engines.