Website Design Client: Toner Ink Store
Location: Elk Grove Village
This local Toner and Ink Store owner wanted to bring their products to a wider market. While they are already had a successful business that provided managed printer services, they sought a local eCommerce website designer near their business in Elk Grove Village to assist them with this eCommerce web design project.
After meeting with John with AdverGroup, this client realized that they needed more than just a basic web designer, they needed the total package. They needed a skilled Shopify website developer who could help them prepare their inventory for eCommerce. This included preparing an inventory data feed with product titles, descriptions, product weights, vendor info, pricing and links to images. Beyond that, this web designer or web development company needed to posses extensive knowledgeable relative to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and pushing their products to sales channels like Google Merchant Center and Facebook Commerce Manager - Meta for Business.
AdverGroup just happen to be able to do it all! We did all of the above and even more. As AdverGroup also produced a professional video commercial and custom graphic design for Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) postcard mailing services.
eCommerce Shopify Website Design Project included Professional Video Production in Elk Grove Village:
eCommerce Shopify Website Design Functionality Delivered:
- Domain Procurement and Custom Logo Creation: This website was an entirely new venture for this client which required new branding, a new domain name for the URL and also required the creation of a new logo to match.
- eCommerce Shopify Custom Website Design and Configuration of the Shopify eComemrce Website Platform. We helped this client select Shopify as the eCommerce platform for their new project, we customized the design of the template and configured Shopify to allow our client to manage every aspect of their eCommerce online store, including email automation, CRM, abandoned cart recovery, and payment processing.
- Configure Shopify Shipping and Taxes for eCommerce: Calculate both shipping rates and sales tax automatically based on location.
- Configure Sales Channels for eCommerce: Shopify can be used to sell your products on different online sales channels. Sales channels represent the different platforms where you sell your products. We connected Google Merchant Center Sales Channel and Facebook Commerce Manager - Meta for Business Sales Channel to tis clients Shopify website. This allows them to keep track of your products, orders, and customers in one place, with their Shopify website serving as home base.
- "Amazon Style" Filter for eCommerce Products: When you have almost 8,000 products in your eCommerce store you need an easy way to navigate through the store. As a local Shopify expert we are have experience configuring your stores inventory properly, ensuring products are tagged intelligently so that your many product types, flavors and product uses are tagged in your products and configured in your filter app to ensure a pleasing user experience for customers who frequent your online store.
- Inventory and Product Migration and/or Import into the Shopify eCommerce Platform: Migration of clients pre-existing inventory into the Shopify eCommerce Software. Over 8,000 products! This migration of products allowed the client the ability to enhance their products during the new import. As none of the pre-existing inventory had SEO metadata, the new content was all coded properly to achieve intelligent page titles and descriptions which are now in harmony with the product's forward facing description.
- Content Migration: Website included migration of other website pages and content into Shopify, also now coded to include proper metadata for search engine optimization.
- Image Formatting and Optimization: AdverGroup obtained all product images from the clients vendors websites and server. We then resized and formatted these images for optimal performance on the new eCommerce Shopify website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We authored and created SEO Titles and metadata on their homepage, webpages and eCommerce products.
- Shopify eCommerce Training: Includes ongoing training relative to updating products, content and homepage.
- Creation of client's Favicon.
- Included configuration of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
We are considered among the best Shopify website developers in the Chicago area due to our experience. We have developed hundreds of Shopify eCommerce websites with both simple and complex functionality. Furthermore, we offer complete packages that include training that helps our Shopify clients keep their eCommerce websites active and prominent on search engine result pages.
Contact AdverGroup today for assistance in achieving a professional Shopify eCommerce website design. Shopify eCommerce websites developed by AdverGroup will help your eCommerce business grow. Beyond being a local Shopify expert for both small and large Shopify websites, we are also experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We provide professional search engine optimized (SEO) eCommerce Shopify web designs that are built with the intention to conquer search engines.