Web Design Client: DiamondDirectBuy
Location: Chicago, IL
Diamond Direct Buy has hired AdverGroup in the past to develop their past version of their online store which was built 8 years ago using the Joomla Virtuemart e-commerce platform. Now in the year 2020, the owner of this online jewelry store wanted a new look for 2021 and was open to switching platforms. Due to their satisfaction with the development of their past e-commerce store created by AdverGroup, their first call was to the same trusted web design company they used before: AdverGroup.
After consulting with our team, we advised this (repeat) client of how effective the Shopify e-commerce platform could be. Having had various renditions of their e-commerce store built over the past decade in various platforms, this client was currently happy using the Joomla Virtuemart platform. However, they were open minded to exploring to see what the Shopify e-Commerce platform had to offer. Another objective of this client was to have a new look for their new website. Due to their past versions of their e-commerce website having a black template design, they wished to move to a white template design that would appear cleaner.
Shopify e-Commerce Website Development included:
- Custom Company Website Redevelopment using the Shopify e-Commerce Platform. This included migrating the clients existing content and products from Joomla Virtuemart to the Shopify Control Panel.
- Custom Shopify Web Design Template with custom graphics designed by AdverGroup
- Shopify Web Design included installation and configuration of Shopify Contact Form.
- Shopify Web Design included installation and configuration of Shopify Criteria Filter.
- Shopify Web Design installation and configuration required to exhibit Youtube and Vimeo videos as Product Images.
- Shopify Web Design included installation and configuration of WaterMark Component which applies the clients logos across all product images.
- Project Included recreation of client logo into vectorized image.
- SEO Optimized Blog for ensuring the client would be relevant in search engines when searching for clients products and services.
- Custom text copy rewrite of text content for blog articles and webpages.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimized) Consulting and Text content authored by AdverGroup, included Intelligently titled pages using key words and phrases in efforts conquer search engine result pages for social media influencer.
- Authored and submitted Metadata to Google Search using Google Webmaster Tools per Google Guidelines.
- Optimized website to minimize load time which is recommended by Google for Search Engine Optimization.
- Custom Favicon: A favicon, also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, associated with a particular website or website.
- Set-up and configuration of Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Professional Consultation and training specific to Shopify Dashboard, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
Contact AdverGroup Web Design today for assistance in developing your Shopify e-Commerce Website Design and/or redevelopment project. We are the best e-commerce Shopify web designer for Chicago website design projects and Shopify Training. We can teach you how to use your Shopify Website and Blog to conquer search engines and achieve more sales.